Wednesday, January 12, 2011

more projects

Here are some more projects from me. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Blank inside for writing. Flowers came from Bazzil a few years ago. I added brads into the middle to add a little something. Stamp came from Michael's several years ago. Flower was cut by my Cricut and the stem I did free handed.





Hearts cut on my Cricut. I used two different sizes one as a blackout and the other with the cuts in it. Stamp is from Unity Stamps. Ribbon is from Target's Dollar Spot.



Flowers were cut on the Cricut. I grouped them together with an eyelet and then attached them to the card with pop-dots. Stamp is from Pink by Design. Ribbon is from Walmart.



I stamped two different stamps on this card, the first one with the envelope is from Unity Stamps. The second one is from Michael's from years ago. I choose to do just stamps on the front for a planner look.



Inside I attached a strip of patterneed



The stamp is from Unity I love love love the dots in it! Super cute and adds to the feel of the card. The ribbon that I made the bow with is from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment