Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new card made today

Hi all, here is a card I made today and I'm just in love with it. I'm getting in the mood of Valentine's day and love. Hopefully my husband won't mind getting several cards this year! HA

Alright, I cut the heart using the Cricut at 3 inches, the cartridge I used was Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I attached a piece of ribbon to the bottom half of the purple cardstock. This was then attached to the white card.




Sending my Love stamp from Unity Stamps



The heart stamp is also from Unity. I stamped many many hearts on this card.



For the bottom underneath the ribbon I inked up one of the hearts and stamped it many times over and over turning it just a little each time.



The finished card with all of the stamped hearts on it :) the inside is blank to write anything one wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment