Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trip

Sorry I didn't post at all over the long weekend, my husband and I went to Italy for the weekend. We left early Friday morning and came back late Monday night. I'm still trying to get the house back in order and catch up on weekly cleaning. Yup here it is 3 days later and I'm still behind. Oh well hoping to get a project or two done tonight while he is working on homework. We had a blast down in the Dolomites skiing this weekend. It was my first time to ski and from what everyone told me I'm a natural skier. My husband had a BLAST being able to go on many different runs and spend all day out on the slopes. We ate too much great food, drank too much good wine and laughed too much at stories friends shared. We ended up staying at a hotel that you could ski in and out of. That was neat! I only did one day of skiing and it's probably for the best since I have blisters on my legs from the boots among other things. Anyway I'll be back tomorrow with a post or two with several projects. Moving from the 'love' theme to thank you cards, sympathy and other holidays. My goal this year is to have all Christmas cards done by Halloween at the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment